Xunlei Thunder Has submitted The Latest IPO Files F-1/A, Releasing IPO Price Ranges From $14 to $16, Planning issues 7.6 Millions ADS. According to the Middle price of issue price, Xunlei Thunder IPO Would Finance $112,500,000, The total Shares reaches 61.08 Millions, So the Market Valuation reaches $916,000,000
Xunlei Thunder Submitted F-1 Application to USA SEC, Planning to land on Nasdaq, Trade Code is XNET, Underwriters are JP Morgan and Deutsche Bank
Xunlei (simplified Chinese: 迅雷; pinyin: Xùn Léi; literally “Swift Thunder”) is a download manager developed by Thunder Networking Technologies (simplified Chinese: 深圳市迅雷网络技术有限公司, formerly Sandai Technologies) , supporting HTTP, FTP, EDonkey, BitTorrent protocols.
In June 2011, Xunlei filed with the SEC to raise up to $200 million in a US-listed initial public offering.
Before IPO, Xunlei Has finished several Financing, The First one is from IDG. IDG and Morningside invest Xunlei $10 Millions Again in 2005. Google become the Strategic investors of Xunlei, Meanwhile, Ceyuan Ventures, Morningside Ventures, IDGVC also invested Xunlei.
Google Related Posts
- No related posts found
Incoming search terms:
- Thermon Will Land on Nasdaq in This Thurday (1.000)
- HomeAway IPO: Share Price Rises 49.63% in the First Day (1.000)
- Zynga IPO: Planning to Finance $1000 Millions (1.000)
- Crazy Linkedin:IPO First Day rises 109% reach $8.86 Billions (0.871)
- Vancl IPO Asks Morgan Stanley As Underwriter (0.871)
- RenRen shares surge 29% in 1st day, 5th Largest Internet Company in China (0.500)
- Linkedin Plans to Land on NYSE Financing $175 Millions (0.500)
- Netqin IPO on Nasdaq, Financing $100 Millions (0.500)
- [PPT] Renren Inc History,Stuctures and Finance Data (0.500)
- Envivio IPO Time Was Put Off (0.500)