2008, 2009 and 2010 respectively, the total net income of $ 3,960,000, $ 5,260,000 and $ 17,700,000.
2008, 2009 and 2010, gross profit was $ 1,920,000, $ 2,450,000 and $ 12,500,000.
2008, 2009 and 2010 operating loss was $ 3,760,000, $ 5,340,000 and $ 9,640,000.
2008, 2009 and 2010 were a net loss of $ 3,600,000, $ 5,150,000 and $ 9,830,000.
2008, 2009 and 2010, diluted loss per share were $ 0.15, $ 0.15 and $ 0.34
About NetQin Mobile Inc. (NYSE:NQ) – Founded in 2005, backed by Sequoia, Mayfield, Fidelity and Ceyuan VC, NetQin Mobile Inc. (referred to as “NetQin” hereinafter) is a global leader in mobile security services – holding 67.7% of the Chinese mobile security market share (2010 Whitepaper on China Mobile Security Market by Frost & Sullivan).
But as we know, Netqin is also the development result of Digital Technology (Цифровая техника). With Digital Technology, Many companies could not succeed.For example Netqin IPO.Now let us check the characters:
1. General binary
2.Anti-interference ability, high precision
3.Digital signal for long term storage, so a lot of valuable information resources can be preserved.
4.Confidentiality, and digital technology can be encrypted so that some valuable information resources can not easily be stolen.
5.Versatility, standard logic components can be used to form a variety of digital systems.
Google Related Posts
- No related posts found
- RenRen shares surge 29% in 1st day, 5th Largest Internet Company in China (1.000)
- Linkedin Plans to Land on NYSE Financing $175 Millions (1.000)
- [PPT] Renren Inc History,Stuctures and Finance Data (1.000)
- Crazy Linkedin:IPO First Day rises 109% reach $8.86 Billions (1.000)
- Vancl IPO Asks Morgan Stanley As Underwriter (1.000)
- Thermon Will Land on Nasdaq in This Thurday (0.500)
- Renren Inc Investing Study (May 2011 IPO Version) (0.500)
- HomeAway IPO: Share Price Rises 49.63% in the First Day (0.500)
- Xunlei Thunder (XNET) IPO: Price Ranges From $14 to $16 (0.500)
- Zynga IPO: Planning to Finance $1000 Millions (0.500)