Recently, HTC has launched Several Intelligence Phone including Thunderbolt, EVO 3D, EVO 4G and so on which are all existing a big Security vulnerabilities. The Security Vulnerbilities would lead the information disclosure of Address book, e-mail, phone number, Global Positioning System (GPS) positioning and message content.
This Security Vulnerability oringinal from the latest HTC Sense Interface one Application. When HTC Android Phone use this Application access to Inernet and got confirm, This Application may disclosure users’ informations.
How to Fix The Security Vulnerability of APK File?
The best method to fix this Security problem is to release updated patch. Before HTC Release the updated patch, User could use another Method, Which is you could deleted the APK Files which record user behaviors. Of course, Before do that, Your Phone need obtain Root Permission .
Google Related Posts
- No related posts found
- How to break the Gameloft network authentication? (0.500)
- Why Milestone ME722 Battery Displays a Question Mark (0.500)
- How to Uninstall Remove Android System APP? (0.500)
- How to Set Wifi Connect for Android Phone to Access to Internet (0.500)
- How to Obtain ROOT Permissions For Android 2.3 (0.500)
- How to Solve Problem of Milestone Auto Restart (0.500)
- How to install APK Application Software on Android Phone (0.500)
- Google Android 2.3.4 Updated Tutorial (0.500)
- How to Close Location Tracking of Android Phone (0.500)
- Android Bluetooth, Wireless Network, APN Setting Tutorial (0.500)