The hit iOS Shooter is now available on your Android device!Guerrilla Bob offers stunning visuals, cross-platform multiplayer, an arsenal of kick-ass weaponry, unique enemies, explosive ammunition and non-stop humor.
Twin-stick shooters have really flourished on mobile platforms, and both iOS and Android are flooded with run-and-gun games containing plenty of explosions and a bucketful of bullets. In fact we’re so well served in this genre that one might assume there’s little need for any further entries, but Guerrilla Bob proves there’s always room for improvement.
Cut from the same cloth as popular iPhone shooters MiniGore and iDracula, Guerrilla Bob certainly doesn’t attempt to break the mould when it comes to gameplay. You move with the left-hand virtual stick and shoot with the right-hand one, and your ultimate aim is to blaze a trail through each of the levels, mercilessly filling enemy units with hot lead.
Angry Mob Games – the folks who developed the title – are touting a hefty selection of unique weapons, epic boss battles, and several different game modes. All that stuff sounds great alone, but what caught our attention was the ability for players on Android to play the game with those on Mac OS or iOS devices. (Windows-based PCs will eventually be supported.)
There is a catch, of course: the two players must be on the same local Wi-Fi connection to play. We would have liked to have seen multiplayer possible over 3G with any player in the world, but we’ll take what we can get. The game looks like it’s worth it for the single player experience alone.
- Smoking graphics, super smooth game play, fun & challenging and super addictive shoot ‘em game
- Multiple local player within the same game
- Cross platform; Android, iOS, PC and Mac compatible
- Brings high end console gaming to smartphones
- Automatically installs to SD card (for Android 2.2+ devices)
- OpenFeint leaderboards and achievements
There are two available versions on the Android market currently, Guerrilla Bob Lite and Guerrilla Bob (paid). The Lite version offers a single player experience through the campaign mode (which can easily be clocked in under an hour). The paid version unlocks all the features including a multiplayer option, which is by far the coolest thing I’ve seen. Imagine sitting at the traffic department waiting for your turn, nothing to do.. wait.. you have Guerrilla Bob, and so does your mate. Whip your phone out and start playing in a co-op mode.
The game is fun and has brilliant graphics, the game runs very well on the Samsung Galaxy S with no lag at all, thanks to the 1Ghz Samsung processor.
1. If two clients want to join a server, and they pick the server at the exact same time, the game sometimes crashes, due to a network communication error
2. If you lock your phone while playing, and then unlock it, the music starts playing at the unlock screen
Search Keywords: guerilla, guerila, gorilla, shooter, cartoon, commando, combat, bros, army, military, co-op, coop, multiplayer, gore, 3D, FPS, fighting, shooting, weapons, armor, playstation, dual, stick
Google Related Posts
- No related posts found
Incoming search terms:
- Top 10 Excellent Android Games For Girls 2011 (1.000)
- ZENONIA For Android Free Download (1.000)
- Top 30 Excellent Android APPs For Daily Life 2011 (0.500)
- [Android Game] Fast&Furious Five HD Free Download (0.500)
- Cut the Rope For Android (0.500)
- Take Me Home For Android Online Free Download (0.500)
- Greader Pro 2.1.7 apk For Android Phone RSS Reader (0.500)
- Masqed Crusader:How to improve Android Phone Speed (0.500)
- HTC Bliss Spyshoot: The First Android Phone For Girls (0.500)
- EasyTether Pro v1.1.0: How Android Phone Access to Internet with USB (0.500)