McGraw-Hill | December 15, 2005 | 307 pages | ISBN: 0071459103 | PDF | 8.8 Mb
Now anyone can grasp the fundamentals of corporate finance–without formal training, unlimited time, or a genius IQ. InCorporate Finance Demystified, finance professor Troy Adair provides an effective, illuminating, and entertaining way to learnthis complex subject.
Corporate Finance Demystified Description
There’s no easier, faster, or more practical way to learn the really tough subjects
Corporate Finance Demystified offers a comprehensive introduction to corporate finance principles, the time value of money, including present value, amortization schedules, and more. This self-teaching guide comes complete with key points, background information, quizzes at the end of each chapter, and even a final exam. Simple enough for beginners but challenging enough for advanced students, this is a lively and entertaining brush-up, introductory text, or classroom supplement.
I am reviewing Corporate Finance, which I first took a year ago, in preparation for an advanced course that I will soon take. This book is good for my purposes. It is concise and clear, yet still often takes the time to explain, elaborate, and interpret information. However, the presentation is a little bit too concise for an initial presentation, and there are some typos in the quizzes and examples–better proofreading is needed. If you’re looking for a fuller explanation, I have found that the textbooks by Stephen Ross are good (eg Fundamentals of Corporate Finance–he has several similarly titled books–the above named is for the first course for undergrad finance majors).
Submariner Rolex watches to 007 custom-made watch. Submariner Rolex watches for James Bond is actually the reason why he wear Submariner Rolex watche: Bond in the original identity of the background is the British Royal Navy commander, it is interesting Ian Fleming himself is the British Royal Navy officer during World War II are still intelligence unit worked. British Royal Navy’s Military watch is Submariner.
Rolex in 1968 re-launch of the first branch with date display Submariner Ref.1680, equipped with micro-adjustment method Stella screw time, called the Australian people both excellent durability and accuracy of the watch. The models manufactured after 1970, the face plate on the SUBMERINER words marked in red, is an expert nicknamed Red Submariner “Red Water Monster,” and valuable for collection. In 1978, Rolex released a waterproof JM substantially from 200 to 300 meters Submariner Ref.16800. In addition to faster transfer date to be outside, watch the original two-way rotating bezel is replaced by a more secure one-way anti-reverse the bezel, is a pursuit divers also easy to use, professional needs, safety and reliability can be a masterpiece.
Submariner Rolex watches With excellent quality, the tabulation process to become an outstanding professional performance and superior temperament distinguished symbol.
Google Related Posts
- No related posts found
Incoming search terms:
- Corporate Finance PDF Download
- corporate finance demystified pdf
- corporate finance pdf
- corporate finance pdf free download
- demystified pdf
- finance demystified
- free corporate finance book by mcgraw hill
- 21 Income Streams: Multiple Ways To Make Money Online Free Ebook Download (0.870)
- Mathematics for Finance: An Introduction to Financial Engineering Free Download (0.674)
- [Free Download] Global Finance Free Subscription (0.544)
- [Free Download] Pathways to Nonprofit Excellence (A Center for Public Service report) (0.544)
- The One Page Business Plan [PDF/DOC/XLS] (0.544)
- Management Models for Corporate Social Responsibility PDF Free Download (0.544)
- [Free Download] The Economist - 30th April-06th May 2011 (0.500)
- [Free Download] Harvard Business Review 2006 (all issues) (0.500)
- Solid State Electronic Device 5th Ed. (0.500)
- Harvard Business Books/Articles Pack (0.500)